Search This Blog

Sunday 3 July 2011

Dreams

Sunday 10:05 p.m.
                            In the first dream I was probably chatting to some friends in the old Traverse bar, and then went outside to the Grassmarket. There was some kind of stushie going on with the polis and one got knocked off his horse.
                             I've never sat on a horse. So I jumped onto this horse's back and didn't really know how to make it go, but the horse was very big and strong, with great flaring nostrils and wide eyes, and it galloping around that part of town like the witches are after us. At one point we're galloping through  the junction at Tollcross and cars are smashing into one another and all kinds of mayhem is going on, just like in the movies. And I'm still not really in control of the monster, but I'm slapping it to keep away from the polis who are trying to get me off the horse. Another authority figure in a suit tried to get me off the horse, and managed to get up behind me, but I pushed him off the back. Finally, the horse stopped and I got off and mingled inconspicuously with the crowds around Victoria Street and went back into the old Traverse. I saw someone I once had a lust for and she looked serene.
                            What do you think that's about, Jack? It's about passion, Hotboy. About passion and controlling passion because, though you do not mention it in the bloggy anymore, the juju of jujus is somehow inexplicably most libidinous. It makes you notice women. But it also makes you notice trees and clouds.
                             I dozed off on the couch a few hours later.
                             I'm on a trapeze swing and I'm clinging on in some fear because it is flying through the sky. Then I tell myself I'm there to practice the yogic flying and that I shouldn't be afraid because I know I can do the yogic flying. My wee brother can also do it. All you have to do is let go. So I let go, and fly.
                             Then I go into the kitchen and my wee brother is there and I'm going to talk to him about the yogic flying and notice that Teresa from the Samye Ling is in the kitchen and she says she'll sort my back (I've been getting a wee ache getting out of bed recently due to back bends too far). So I turn around and she pushes the sacroiliac bits and this amazing surge of bliss goes up my spine. Then she's sweeping the floor and asks her not to do that because if she did it, I'd have to do it.
                              What do you think that one was about, Jack? Holes are appearing in your brain, Hotboy. Give up everything!

4 comments:

rob said...

Doc Bob reckons the authority figure climbing on the horse behind you is your homosexual self. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Since I don't believe in a self, homosexual or heterosexual, I guess that's okay! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

All these dreams are the result of your recent excertions. You need to take it easy. Also, remember to empty your bladder before you go to bed. That usually helps in cases like your own.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Their vividness may be the result of going on the wagon!! Don't try it!! These are nice dreams. You might get Rorke's Drift! Hotboy