Search This Blog

Monday 14 November 2011

Free Monday!






Monday 12:09 p.m.
                             I've been meditating all morning, so this is a wee break!! Great meditations, but I won't go on about them.
                            What with this and that, I've been doing very little meditating in my hut of late, but I did manage to get up to the allotment yesterday for a bit. I came back with a leek, some turnips, brussel  sprouts, and made a delicious pot of soup.
                             I was surprised to find a few raspberries left and the marigolds are hanging on in there!
                                   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Casper and Farley would go for the last snap.

MM III

rob said...

Home grown soup must be great in cold weather.

After Amsterdam, do you get any "weeds" growing at the allotment?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Don't think they'd grow! Hotboy