Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Wednesday 12:19 p.m.
                                   I'm trying not to dread spending the next few days in Lanarkshire, and going to Amsterdam, and I'm trying not to dread Christmas ... already! Flat fields of uninterrupted time stretching in front of me with no appointments, time to do what you wanted to do, and somehow feel you have to do ... well, I'm not going to get that. But I did have a lovely time last night. On my own!
                                    You eat the cannybliss yogurt, and you know you've got over an hour before it comes on, and you're not feeling that great, but you start doing the yogic jumpings, twenty of them. After that, although you might not have been keeping the exercises up, you gradually get into doing the shadow boxing routine. The Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle. The beats, the wonderful beat music. And after a little while, you start to feel wonderful. People who don't take hard exercise don't know what they're missing! So you go over the peak and take it down to the exhaustion. You'r slugging on the pint of water before you lie in the bath, succumbing to the bliss and waiting for the cannybliss to come on. This is my big sweetie!! I love this.
                                   I'm wondering why I haven't been able to do this recently, and realise it is my salvation. I will never get myself out road running every night through the winter. Then I could lie in the bath before ten and avoid any inclination to go the off license. If I won't hit the roads every night, I can do routines in the kitchen. I'd like to do stuff like this every night.
                                    What a life that would be! Meditate in the morning and throughout the day, but do some writing in the afternoon. In the evening, exercise (or run), bath, meditate, bed. What a wonderful life that would be!!
                                     Why can't I live like that, Jack? You can't live like that, Hotboy, because you won't tell them all to fung off. They're all funged, completely funged. And there's nothing you can do about it, so why can't you just tell them to fung off and leave you alone?
                                 

1 comment:

rob said...

Indoor exercise through the winter sounds like a wise plan in Jockoland. You could still open the window and fool your lungs into thinking they're outside.