Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Developments in ra bliss!

12:10 a.m.
                Tummo is maybe translated as force, not bliss, not light, but force. May the force be with you. It's a different part of life when you walk with the juju and feel some kind of force. Flatheids just don't get the bliss. The bliss is part of the force. To do the juju you need purification.
                 Most of the unfortunate creatures I know do not need so much purification because they are nice, sensible, middle class folk and don't do bad things to themselves. They do not do good things to themselves either. They just kind of get along as flatheids in the flatheid world of stupidity, and don't really care about anything except self satisfaction in the realms of idiot desire. This is being happy in the pondlife world.
                  Everyone I know is like this and so am I.
                  I'm walking through the rain into the sunshine, but I'm still walking through the rain. The sunshine is nice, but it is also dangerous. It is slightly worrying and you have to be careful.
                  After getting pissed again last night, it took a wee while today to get started, and then I had to consort with flatheids and didn't get much time to meditate really. But tomorrow I'll be up at eight to give the mother in law her pill, and thereafter I will be able to meditate between carer visits, and district nurse visits and whatnot, but I will be able to meditate somehow for ages and ages.
                   The first thing you've got to ask yourself when you start on this juju is do you want to have these experiences? Basically, I regard myself as a rational humanist kind of a guy. And I do want these experiences, whatever they may be.  I want the full human being experience. I think the juju I'm practising very badly will give me that.
                     It will kick on tomorrow. It really will. Sit with the mother in law, do the vase breathing, get interrupted by carers, district nurses ... it won't matter. It's coming yet for aw that. It really is! 

1 comment:

rob said...

Yes, flatheids don't get the bliss, but fortunately they can get the bliss pills. It all balances up.