Search This Blog

Thursday 1 December 2011

Forward, forward in the war against the machines!!

Thursday 8:00 p.m.
                              So the camera part of the mobile phone has stopped working and I'd have had to look for the warranty, and get involved in all sorts of hassles ... but the alarm part still worked, so I set it for eight. It was supposed to go off once, but went off twice. The second time I had to go back into the room and placed it on top of the duvet. I turned away to do something and when I turned back, I discovered that the phone had magically slipped off the duvet, fell off the side of the bed, and landed in a half full cup of water!!
                              Dead as a dodo!! Killed it stone dead! Hurrah!
                               You shouldn't have written this, Hotboy. Someone will tell you how to get it fixed. No, Jack. It's like the Triffids. As soon as they get wet, you don't have to worry about them anymore. Hurrah!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Make sure that it is off, and let it dry out completely before turning it on.

It may be completely buggered, however.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I'm glad it died. I didn't know the number anyway! Hotboy p.s. There was still nearly half the tenner left from the original money put on it, so I didn't use it to phone many folk!!

rob said...

Good shot Hotters! I wouldn't be surprised if that's the same room where you fell off the ladder.

rob said...

PS take the SIM card out of the phone and give it to someone who knows how to make calls with the credit.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I found the first phone I had and it still works. I'll buy a camera! We don't know folk who can do anything. Hotboy

rob said...

Good idea. Camera prices have hit the floor now that the tech-savvy are using smart phones. Even cheaper would be another dumb phone.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It'll give me an excuse to go shopping with Poisonous. Hotboy