Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Dreams

27th December, 11:34 a.m.

                    One pressie was from the kiddo; the other from her boyfriend, a bag of goji berries. This means I'm bound to live forever!!
                    I remember two of my typical dreams from last night. In one I was trying to get home, but couldn't find my way. I've had this dream in real horrorshow places, but the one last night had great vistas of an exaggerated Edinburgh, and wasn't unpleasant. I just wasn't sure of where I was going.
                    Another dream I sometimes have is of my living space being invaded by folk I can't get rid of. Once it was unruly teenagers, but there's been worse. Last night I remember one when this flat was invaded by happy smiling wee Tibetans, some of whom I recognised from the Samye Ling. I wakened up feeling really happy after that, and it was after eight. A bit of surprise because the flat last night was unexpectedly empty again and I drank a bottle and a half of 12%.
                      Two of our teevees conked out. One on Christmas Day. One on Boxing Day. Dearie me!                  

8 comments:

rob said...

Nice welcome home for the DB - "Honey I trashed the TVs!"

Hotboy said...

Albert? If she was a proper mechanic, I could have ignored such things! Hotboy

NaNoSkye said...

Why would you want to live forever?

What a terrifying idea that is. I take it you never found the seeds I sent you?

Well done on losing the TV's, mine doesn't get a signal.

If you let less junk into your brain, you will have more room for the bliss.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Three score years and ten is plenty. Don't fancy or expect more than that. I'll be tapering off the drink after the New Year. Amazing bliss at the moment. Who knows what'll be like then? Sorry about the seeds. I put them away for the spring and buggered if I can find them now!!! Apologies again. It was very nice of you to send them to me! Hotboy

rob said...

Just wondering if the DS are monitoring this blog.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Naw, but the AA folk might be!

Anonymous said...

I say!

You can still get the cricket?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I don't think I've ever dreamed of creekit! I think if you could control your dreams, that would be easy peasy though! Hotboy