Search This Blog

Monday 21 November 2011

Walkies












Monday 5:28 p.m.
                           Brian Wilson invited me down to his castle yesterday to listen to a recording of probably something that sounded like bowel movements made by the guy who once walked passed the guy who once had a cousin of a Beach Boy in his cab, but I decided to go for the healthy option of cycling to Cramond with the old, toothless one. I fell off the bike twice coming home at who knows when. There's a photie I took of the old, toothless one among the above. In his cycling helmet.
                            You copied a wrong photie, Hotboy. At least one of them was from way back when!
                             This afternoon was pretty gorgeous, so I went for a walk in the botties and took some photies. Then I went to the allotment to collect the ingredients for soup. Apart from the lentils and spices, everything else was grown by us: tatties, onions, turnip, brussel sprouts and leek. This is most satisfying!

5 comments:

rob said...

I've never succeeded at growing food. Cap'n Kev's veggie patch has whitefly, so he's bought and released a box of lacewings to eat them. Next he'll be introducing myxamitosis to kill the lacewings. It never ends.

PS a couple of the park bench photos seem duplicates, but I suppose when you're an OAP you can never have too many places to sit down.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It is not straight forward to get the photies onto computery thing. I won't go into details. The one second from the bottom wasn't taken today. Hotboy

NaNoSkye said...

Beautiful pics, looks like a nice walk.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Lovely rainy season snaps.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin' and Marie! Sorry replied disappeared when I had to change my username,etc. Bugger!