Search This Blog

Sunday 26 February 2012

The end of all this!

Sunday 11:25 a.m.
                            She said they want you to come. This is a kind of social pressure. You must go, they say. So you go and wander seemingly aimlessly through the nightmare that is Leith until you come upon this licensed toilet where you have to get drunk as fast a possible so you can leave as soon as you can. Then the next morning is lost as well as the time you spent wondering why you were drinking in a toilet in Leith in the first place.
                             That's the third time this week.
                              The flatheid in the toilet asked me how I was enjoying my retirement. What did I do all day? I told her I wanted to meditate all the time and that I'd meditated about four hours that day so far and that I would be meditating right then if I hadn't been conned into going to this toilet in Leith. She said she watched daytime teevee all day and her head was too full of stuff to meditate.
                             I feel right now as if I've wasted too much of my life already talking to morons and I really don't want to do it any more.
                             Tonight the kiddo will be round. Tomorrow is mine since the Domestic Bliss is on holiday and will be going to Newmains. I have to accompany her to Aviemore for two nights later in the week. Why the fung would I want to go to stay in a hotel in Aviemore?
                              You're going to have to tell them all to fung off, Hotboy. I know, Jack. They're too dumb to meditate and the too dumb to meditate are just too dumb to meditate, and you should stay away from them at all costs. I wish I could see an end to all of this.
                               The hut door swung open yesterday when I was meditating. That's the photie.
4.38 p.m.
                                Thank God for some peace and quiet!! What fantastic meditations I'm having just now! Onward and upward!

5 comments:

rob said...

I wonder if the hut door swinging open was a metaphor. Was there a guy outside with a scythe?

NaNoSkye said...

....and a long black cloak?

There is a nice place to eat in Aviemore. Nice for me, which means boring for most normal humans.

Are you going to ski?

If you are drinking in a toilet, get yourself out of the middle of the operation and just pour the drink directly into the toilet.

rob said...

PS why would your toilet chum watch daytime TV? She could tape prime time telly and replay it next day. Blinking' flatheids!

Anonymous said...

I say!

What were you doing in the ladies toilet?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Marie! Cutting out the middle part is actually a very good idea!! Anyway, noboby has bothered me this evening or yesterday, so things are getting better! Hotboy