Search This Blog

Monday 6 February 2012

Tempis Fugit.











Monday 6:20 p.m.
                           I did the Ravelstone Dykes run today (Just noticed the date and time on the photies. They are wrong!) and almost enjoyed it. Since I'm running so slowly these days, I took along my camera and the photies are the result. Lovely evening, so it was.
                           By the time I got back from Liberton Hospital on Saturday. I'd had enough of public transport. Public transport and Scottish winters do not go together. From leaving here on Thursday to getting back from the hospital, I'd been on ten buses and two trains. Three days to the flatheids is too much as well. You've got no life left. No time to write or meditate. And you're squeezed the rest of the time. I have to go out tonight and I should see Beef McDuck before I go back to Lanarkshire, and the kiddo and her pal will be here on Wednesday for my birthday. And I just want to be left alone, Jack!! I just want to be left alone!!

7 comments:

rob said...

Jeez that looks miserable. Thank goodness for sky, or you'd have to top yourself. PS the camera seems to be set to black and white.

rob said...

Have you tried drinking a pint of builder's tea before a run, to make it more enjoyable? It works for Albert.

The birthdays come thick and fast at this end of life. We'll all be deid soon. Have a great one!

Hotboy said...

Albert? Thank you for asking. I was thinking of becoming more like a hermit crab. Stay inside. Little forays out to the off-license. Press-ups. Watch the telly. Taxi Driver. Are you lookin at me? Hope this helps. Hotboy.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Thank you for asking. I was thinking of becoming more like a hermit crab. Stay inside. Little forays out to the off-license. Press-ups. Watch the telly. Taxi Driver. Are you lookin at me? Hope this helps. Hotboy.

NaNoSkye said...

Be careful what you wish for my friend.

But I agree with public transport and Scottish winter. So I'm borgis and keep driving this time of year.

Hotboy said...

Marie. Borgis? Nice day here today! Hotboy

rob said...

Bored with corgis perhaps.

Hotters, birthday celebrations for you and the queen.