Search This Blog

Saturday 18 February 2012

Poisonous and beer and fags!






Saturday 10;04p.m.
                             The chinese girl was far better looking than that. So was the Hungarian barmaid. The chinese girl was stunning. I asked if I could take their photies. Normally, I'm so shy. When I was young, I did not want them to sleep with me. I did not think they were the other half. The missing bit. And I was so gorgeous as well. But they say yes when you're old and ask to take their photie.
                              What else could you ask them to do, Jack? Bugger all, Hotboy! You were lucky you got the photies!
                               The photies without any girls in them are of the day getting dark out of the pub window.

10 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

In this day and age it is prob such a surprise that you were polite enough to ask rather than just doing it.

I think cell phones encourage rudeness and phone cameras encourage voyeurism.

But then I'm a grumpy auld lady, except when I'm laughing.

Hotboy said...

Marie! It was a proper camera, my new one. Great day was had by one and all!! Lovely day here today! Must go to the hut! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Why doesn't Cameron kill two birds with one stone? He could give Scotland to the Argies as long as they then promise to stop whinging on about the Falklands.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I know the posh boy C-word went to Eton, but he does not own Scotland. The interesting thing is what would happen to Northern Ireland when there's no Great Britain. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Ah! I'd forgotten that Souter had bought Scotland. Well, in that case he could sell it to the Argies for an Orden del Libertador General San Martín, to go with the knighthood he bought.

How about The United Kingdom of Northern Ireland and Kalimbuka? Free beer for everyone.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I'm into Scotland reaching down into Yorkshire and including Northern and Southern Ireland! Hotboy

rob said...

I should recognize the location but I could do with a wee clue.

How many had you had before asking them to pose? I could never have drunk enough. PS By the time things get so dire that poor nymphets will lift their tops for a pound, one will be too old to care.

Hotboy said...

Albert? It's probably called Elm Row. It's at the top of Leith Walk, maybe the first corner down after the one the has the Playhouse in it. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

He won't remember. But I think it's Haddington Place.

MM III

rob said...

Hotters and Mingers, I remember now, it's near vulvona.