Search This Blog

Monday 20 February 2012

Let the diggings commence!





Monday 8:08 p.m.
                            That is definitely the last pot of soup from allotment stuff only this year. I have wiped out the Buddhist woman's kail patch. There are only a couple of leeks left in mine. Of course, I've still got tons of tatties and onions.
                             I've had three goes at the diggings so far, so what you can see in these photies is about two and a half hours to three hours digging.
                             I'll miss the soup.
                             I've bumped all my ebooks up to $3.50 or the equivalent. My best seller last month was Ancient Futures at 21 sales. There's no point in giving that away since it's got bugger all to do with Buddhism!

6 comments:

rob said...

The first picture looks like chanko, the vegetarian stew that sumo wrestlers eat to make them fat basturns.

rob said...

Good idea to ratchet up the price on the best selling item. We'll make a capitalist of you yet.

PS If you price it like a real book it'll sell like one.

PPS Not that it isn't a real one.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Well, it isn't a real one! There isn't any paper!! The price is completely artificial. I'm afraid all you're selling is maybe a lot of old noughts and zeros. Should cost almost bugger all!! Hotboy

NaNoSkye said...

Nice to see the digging started. I'm looking forward to getting my garden growing.

Though I'll be getting a late start so don't know what I'll get.

Hotboy said...

Marie! You're bound to get more than you got in Skye! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I think the chibuku in the pot needs a few more weeks formenting.

MM III