Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Kinder times!


Tuesday 11:15 p.m.
                             There was a programme about the Irish travellers doing their bare knuckle boxing last night. Seven bare knuckle fights. Took all day. What a bunch of wimps. We could have took them. I made me realise what big families were about. I had six brothers. Once I thought of the weight of them barreling down an alleyway and unstoppable. So it is not just about the bliss.
                              So I got up after another sober evening and started to meditate. Phone, phone, phone. So I can meditate for another hour before ... I went to meet my relatives! It was great. Unfortunately, none of them meditate and they will never be happy, but ...
                               There were no role models for this. This is doing the juju. I'm only a role model for someone who wants to do the juju and stumblebumming  in confusion all over the shop, but at least I'm trying ..                              Then I get home and drink a bottle of wine, buy some fags, smoke a few joints and do the yoga nidra. Oh, ra bliss.
                                 Wakening up with the Domestic Bliss coming home from the fields of engagements wakening me up. Jipper, jabber and then I do some meditating ...
                                   What is this? This is the best. Why bother about all this outside stuff? Why worry? Just  do the flatheid thing and always remember that whatever you do, it's coming your way. No reason for this. No explanation. This is ra bliss! This is ra bliss! This is ra bliss!
                                      The first photie is of a million pounds. What's the second one?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I'm so happy that you are noow rich and have £1 million, but make sure you spend it quickly, because shortly after the SNP declare UDI is will become worthless and you won't even be allowed to use it as toilet paper.

The second snap is definitely of an amateur dramatic show they put on up at the Club at Christmas. How did you get it? It was an awful show, which I survived by getting through more than half a bottle of MGT.

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I'll sell you the pounds for half their value in dollars. That'll give you a good profit for taking down to the pub in the Bongo Bongo. The notes have CANCELLED written on them, but you can probably get that off. Hotboy

rob said...

My brilliant comment got lost or redacted.