Search This Blog

Sunday 18 March 2012

Photies today!











Sunday 7.07 p.m.
                           I planted five rows of tatties this evening. I have mixed feelings about this because most of them were bought for me and they're first earlies. I haven't had much joy from first earlies, but it was great to plant something.
                           There's been an underlying bad feeling to things over these last few days. This is very unusual since I'm not really a depressive kind of joe. You could ask yourself why this has occurred and find some kind of explanation, but the explanation would only be partial. We do not have full knowledge of why we feel the way we feel. Multifarious causes. So instead of thinking why this state has occurred, what you are supposed to do is look directly at the feeling. Where does it come from? Where is it going?
                            Been a different kind of week since I had a disease this week and that's the first in a year. Also, I decided to cut back my meditating whilst diseased and that might not be a great idea right now. Anyway, buying the allotment provisions from the allotment shop today and planting some stuff has really cheered me up!!

4 comments:

rob said...

I must agree with you re the multifarious causes of feeling (of everything even).

And maybe the remedies for problems are multifarious too.

Great pictures esp the top one.

NaNoSkye said...

Great pics. I'm jealous that you are doing planting. I can't till we actually move.

I am a depressive type and being sick has me in a grand purple funk right now. I don't even want to sew.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I think I overdosed on the yogurts!!
Marie! Hope you feel much better soon!! Not feeling well is bound to piss anyone off!! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Chin up! The cricket starts again, soon.

MM III