Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Trying to get a lumber!





22.17 p.m.
                The Story of Mathematics went east to have a look at what was going on there. Mathematical progressions. So the Emperor has to sleep with 120 women in the course of ... about seven or eight days. The mathematicians worked this out in accordance with how much yang he had what with the full moon and all. So on the first night he slept with his wife. Night two and he slept with his three other consorts depending on their status. Then he slept with nine lesser status women and then he slept with twenty seven slaves, and so on. I assume this went on, and on, and on, through the months. When he was humping the twenty seven slaves,  well on that part, he got them in rotas of nine at a time. Nobody can hump like that. I assume being a Taoist, he was just poking most of them, like with the full moon waning and all.
               No wonder the foreigners think we are a lot of merchant bankers!

              Bizarre weather. We had the high ground, Brian Wilson and I. Between us we have probably slept with at least eight other people, but we had the high ground in Princes Street Gardens today as the weird July weather in March caused the gorgeous babes to reveal their fantastically flexible, healthy, young bodies. Brian Wilson needs a new liver so he was sober. I had two pints and he didn't want any of the joints. These two gorgeous babes were looking up the slope at moi, sitting there with my dad and smoking this rather obvious joint.
              'I wish I could crawl up this grassy slope to get closer to the groovy guy with the joint,' said she, giggling at her pal. Her pal swept her head back and pulled up her top, just a little.
              'Well, I'm not going anywhere near that old guy.'
              I think it would make a difference if he wore a wig, I really do. It seems he's off to China, or the Tibetan bit of China, looking for more liver from poor folk. He does not mind if the liver is a wee bit scorched. 
              I have made a pretty pattern in the earth with the diggings. It's an earth sculpture. Then the growth begins, or will begin. 
              The bliss was so up today. Tomorrow I will stay away from temptation and hope for equally, weird weather. Allotment, here I come!

             

7 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

The weather has been so wonderful. Been out in our kayaks several times.

Hard to stay in when it is so nice.

I wish my new house would come through so I could start some planting.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Looks like being another bizarrely good day today. Meditate in the morning, wander in the afternoon! Hotboy

rob said...

Tough gig, being the emperor. I mean, if number one was your favorite, you couldn't go back to her, you'd have to just push ahead with the other 26. The story of my life really.

rob said...

As I recall this won't be Brian's first adventure in offal tourism.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Brian Wilson is learning Chinese so he can speak to the Tibetans. They'll love that! Being the Emperor would be crap. If they let you keep your testicles, having a job in the harem might be interesting! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I've forgotten the context of my Comment, so I'll have to revisit the blog post. Back in a jiff.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

Ah yes. Well, I never took to Brian Wilson myself. Pompous sort of chap, with no real and relevant knowledge of the great game of cricket.

MM III