Search This Blog

Saturday 31 March 2012

Today's photies!










Saturday 11.20p.m.
                               Except when I take a photie of my foot by mistake..  well, what you see if what's happened. It's unedited since I wouldn't know how to edit it anyway, but it is great that the technology allows joes like to me just to point and clicky. 
                                         The bottom photie is from the window in the kiddo's room. Once a long time ago I imagined that I could write in that room and look out the window when I'd nothing to say, and that's the kind of thing I could see. And so it is. I'm hidden up at the back of the flat instead and I haven't moved around in the kiddo's old room for ages. The place was decorated. The workmen left. I stayed huddled in my wee room at the back, and the bathroom still looks half chewed, and the living room is unlivable in, but the kiddo's old room is soft on your feet and no one is in there and there is no feeling of anyone either, and I could creep in there unobserved and sit quietly doing nothing, just sit and wait then turn round and face the other way. The name of the game is being happy in an empty room. Donkeys, stunned and fixed as they are, sometimes change the direction they point in.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Don't overdo things by changing the direction you point in, too often. At your age, you need to preserve what little energy you have left in the tank. A bit like a batsman who's already scored a ton.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The bottom photie is out of room I wanted to work in when I came here, but the philistines wanted me to write hidden away in the broom cupboard! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

If an elephant can work a smart phone, surely there's hope for Hotboy, given enough training and bananas.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! It was never an ambition to work something that someone was telling me I should know how to work so I could go out on the golf course and be phoned by my boss for only about forty pounds a month! What a deal! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Would that have been a 'trunk' call!

By the way, the elephant seems to be able to take photos which are in focus.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin' I buy de camera. Me flick de switch. Me expect to get me money's worth. Or panga time!

rob said...

Elephants can read the manual, and remember it. If only the cellmate could do that.