Search This Blog

Sunday 5 September 2010

Diggings

Sunday 7:00 p.m.
                          I've eaten all the cabbages. There must have been about twelve of them. I've consumed them at a rate of two a week. The photies are of the diggings. All I've got to do now to stop the council terminating me is clear up the weeds covering the tattie mounds at the bottom and dig a couple of wee bits at the other side.
                          The consiglieri looked up the Amazon kindle sales report last night. According to Amazon, Ancient Futures hasn't sold any copies at all. Lying basturns! I know it's sold two copies. Do you think they're trying to rip off my twenty pence in royalties, Jack? Could be, Hotboy. Every little bit counts. I'd sue the basturns if I'd anything to sue them with.
                           Since I got away from the jobbie on Wednesday, I've been having a really lovely time. Hours and hours spent just arising, abiding and declining in the bliss. I feel as if my practise is much improved now.
                    

7 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Looks like you are keeping it going to me. I would expect that they will be happy enough with your digging.

I've sold a total of 4 copies of my book since July.

Tell the guy running the report to double check the dates. The default is only for the current month.

Hotboy said...

Marie! With four books sold, you're in the money, especially at those prices!! Start of the working day here! oh, no! Hotboy

rob said...

Do you fertilise the cabbages with something natural?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Having sex with cabbages is a new one on me! I don't mind giving it a go, but I'll have to wait till next year. Hotboy

Marie Rex said...

Yeah I've made a whopping $1.32 US total on 4 books. I'll retire now. LOL

Hotboy said...

Marie! I'd have to sell tons of books to make that amount. You could always put it on a horse! Hotboy p.s. Raining! Start of the winter!!

rob said...

But who would want to eat a hybrid between a cabbage and a blissheid? (not in a gay way)