Search This Blog

Thursday 9 September 2010

Hostages


Thursday 11:40 p.m.
                              You may note the resemblance of the potatoes to Joseph and Mary, the parents of God. I dug them up and now I'm keeping them hostage. If some Christians don't cough up soon, I'm going to eat Joseph and do despicable things to Mary before boiling her alive and eating her as well.
                               Such wonderful meditations last evening. Oceans of tranquillity disrupted by the arrival of Brian Wilson. I was forced to go to the pub and now I have spent all my money and don't feel half as wonderful as I would have. I'm going to stay in for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I advise you to keep a low profile for a while. This will help.

MM III

rob said...

The one on the right is rather sexy. I'd give her my seed potatoes any time.

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The basturns weedle you out wherever you are!! Hotboy
Albert? Compared to what you're getting down at the docks, I suppose a parking bollard would look a bit of alright! Hotboy