Search This Blog

Friday 17 September 2010

The jedis

Friday 11:45 p.m.
                          Something weird happened to the camera. I can't tell you what it was, but something disappeared and stopped working. Took ages to get these photies on here. If the phone camera thing stops working, I think this is the end, at last.
                          The tims in Bellshill today loved the mass on the telly, the one with the Nazi Papa in Glasgow. Well, when I was a lad, I knew the tims could do the theatre. Saw it in Rome, at  Lourdes twice, etc. Brilliant.The robes, candles, men dressed up in weird costumes. Wouldn't have had it any other way. Now, of course, when you see a big mass with more than four priests involved, it's spot the paedophile time.
                           I watched the third Star Wars film en famille this evening. It is a film for children and better than the ones we had to watch, apart from In Search of the Castaways. Why adults watch these films is strange, apart from looking for religion in their lives. Well, the next time the censor asks me my religion, I will definitely be down as a Jedi Knight. May the force be with you.
                          

8 comments:

rob said...

You sound sure the malfunction was in the camera. The castle photie is magnificent though.

I agree with you about adults watching those films. Lord of the rings too, and to some extent the Potter oevre. People needing religiosity should just bite the bullet and go to church.

rob said...

And young things paying personal trainers to abuse them and force PT on them should just join the army.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You only like the castle photies because you live in yon desert that no one had heard of five minutes ago. People who want some religiosity should pay me money to phyically abuse them and meditate for them and I don't mind joining the army if the money's right and I can have my own battalion. Hotboy

albert said...

You'd be a big hit in the army with all the physical jerks.

Anonymous said...

You know Jedis are an official religion in America? It amazes me how adults get into kids' stuff, and it becomes their lives.

Hotboy said...

Doggy! What?! There's a lot of strange people out there!! Hotboy

Bowel Syndrome said...

at least all these people aren't scientologists. now thats a religion for people grasping for desperation

Hotboy said...

Albert? Ron said the best way to make a million was to start a new religion. You can join the Disbelieving Congregation for ten percent off the top! Hotboy