Search This Blog

Saturday 4 September 2010

Newmains and room

Saturday 7:08 p.m.
                             If you sit meditating under the big black birch tree, you can see these two views. This was yesterday. I sat meditating there for most of the time I was house sitting. It was easy to sit there because of the amount of bliss. And the weather being so good. The other photie is of my room, which, as you can see, has been tidied up!
                             I've loved Thursday. I loved Friday. Today has been very good indeed. The consiglieri is coming over tonight so I'd better be off for some last minute meditations.

4 comments:

rob said...

You could have mowed the lawn and trimmed the bushes while you were there. There's too much cover for burglars.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The line of fire for the AK47 is clear. It'll be like the St Valentine's Day Massacre. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Doviko liked your tidy room snap.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I think it shows a better attitude. Maybe it's a sign! Maybe somebody's going to send me money!! Hotboy