Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Just after the jobbiness

Wednesday 9:20 p.m.
                   The josephine, who has been giving me grief at the jobbie, refused a truce today and will have to die. Offted by the Hotboy! Once she seemed like an angel, someone who had come from heaven to save me from the rigours of full-time jobbiedom, but she has metamorphosed into a poisonous dwarf, back-stabbing bitch, basturn!
                   Is it your own fault, Hotboy? Of course, it is, Jack. We are the authors of our own misfortune. I'll have to remember that when I offt her. Anyway, I've tried to be nice and that hasn't worked. Here comes the motherfunger!
                    Sometimes one has to wonder who people think you are. Or, even what you look like. I shaved off most of a five week beard last week and the three other folk who live here didn't notice. I mean, what are they looking at?
                    When folk heard once that I'd done some boxing, they didn't believe it. How could such a nice, handsome, well educated chap have ever done something like that?
                    Once about five years ago, when I was about fifty five or so, I felt threatened by three big boys. Two of them were well bigger than me and the other was just the same, but I'd spent four year in a school sparring with such young men and they can't fight. Not unless you teach them how to. Just being horrible teenage thugs. The false sense of self that arose upset even me. I told them to leave. I got a smirk and worse. If you don't leave just now,I said, I will break your funging jaw, and then I will break your funging legs, and then you won't be able to even crawl out of funging here!
                    I meant it as well. Awful stuff. The adrenalin poisons your thoughts for hours. An upset. But the point is I thought when they were threatening me that you wouldn't be doing this if you knew who I was.
                    And I feel sorry in a way for the jobbie share josephine. Being an autistic funger, she just doesn't get it. I've always been nice and yielding and passive in my dealings with her because I know she's a nut job.
                    You should pray for them, Hotboy. You should do tonglen for these sad basturns. I'm sorry, God, but I'm far too smart for these people! I really am. I need to go up a league to get into a dispute.
                    Anyway, there is no jobbie till Monday. Hurrah!
                  
                

9 comments:

Marie Rex said...

I'm sorry you are so angry. I expect the current economy is making a lot of folks anxious about their jobs and harder to work with.

You won't solve anything by hurting her. I expect that will only make things worse and mess up your karma besides.

Young people have no concept of being any older than they are at the moment. So they don't expect people to have experiences to counter their behaviour.

Adrenalin is a terrible poison that takes away your ability to think. Takes a long time to wear off as well.

Just think how boring your life would be without crazy people.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I won't hurt the woman, but I can't stop her hurting herself! It would be a horrible thing to be a wee bit autistic and not quite "get" people. But she should stop being horrible!! Hotboy

Bowel Syndrome said...

Sadly we don't live under communist yet so unfortunately you have to put up with all the competitive crap that goes along with the workplace. vive la revolution!

rob said...

You don't say what the Josephine is annoyed about, maybe you don't know. Perhaps she's simply worried that you're working so hard that she'll be redundant.

If anything your reaction to the louts was too restrained. Okay, it wasn't really their fault they didn't go to a decent school and learn manners. But you could have helped them with a short education in Queensbery rules.

rob said...

PS when Britain implodes, there's a job for you here bouncing deifheids. You get a free hut with internet and brewing equipment.

Hotboy said...

Flatulence! There will be no communism. There will be no vandalism. There will be no hooliganism. There will be no bevvying. It's nothing to do with competition. I work in local government. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? I do know what the josephine is annoyed about. She's in a maze of misunderstanding because there's a bit of her cognition that not working. She's small and wee and fat, and not my type at all, but I think I will ask her to marry me (once she can afford to keep me!) She's never been the same wummin since she read my dirty book. That didn't help her at all! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? Was that an offer?? If I kill the folk who have all your money, can I come downunder to yon desert and live in a hut? With all the groovy half naked women wandering about on the beach looking for me? You understand that I am the real deal with this juju. The vibes coming from the hut would be great as well. Maybe only you could feel them, but then again maybe when you're out the back garden doing the massage prostrate dance with the feather stuck up your bum, what you will need is the encouragement of the vibes which only you could sense coming from the hut. Hotboy. p.s. I do love spiders and snakes as well. This you should do. Support a juju boy!! Support the joe who doesn't believe in thoughts!

rob said...

Someone as highly tuned as myself can sense the vibes at 12000 miles, but they're not helping. Before you get here we'll have to line the hut with lead, to keep the orgones in there. Anything that escapes here goes feral.