Search This Blog

Thursday 16 June 2011

Another Bottie Afternoon!






Thursday 9:40 p.m.
                             I thought I'd check out the new batch of home brew last night, the one that blew the lid off the barrel. That might have been a hint! I wasn't expecting it to be that strong. Anyway, I stuck the last post on facebook and got two very complimentary messages about it before I took it down when I got to the machine this morning.
                             Very slow start to the day, as you might imagine. But I went to the Botanics this afternoon and sat under another tree for an hour and a half. I took the top two snaps there. Interesting patterns on the grass at Inverleith Park from the Moonwalk set up at the weekend, which I came across on the way to the allotment. I took the photie of the sweet peas on the way home after doing a bit of meditating and weeding. The Domestic Bliss is out singing and dancing this evening and I've been meditating in the lobby. I'll be back there soon.
                            Somebody bought a copy of the Demon Masters book from Kindle, the first one of that. Hurrah! Two of the other books have sold a couple and that's that. A publisher contacted me about the crime thriller, but I think it is the phonus balonus. Interesting that someone even noticed it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Is that finally a photo of a pitch? Well done, though the pitch is very green.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

This video of the Dalai Lama in Australia takes on even more levels if the Dalai Lama has the same definition of 'pizza' as Hotboy.

MM III

John McKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rob said...

With the money you're saving by brewing, why not buy several copies of your own books to start the ball rolling?

John McKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Wish I was in Efrica today! Awful weather out there just now! Hotboy
Albert? Once they're uploaded, I'm just going to forget about them. Chuffed that I managed to write ten books anyway while everyone else was watching the telly! Doubt if I'll write anymore! Hotboy

rob said...

Imagine on one's deathbed looking back and thinking "well at least I watched some Telly". When people like Albert have dedicated their lives to walking the dog.

Hotboy said...

As long as you, even you, are happy! Hotboy

rob said...

What are you doing up at this time? Still on a bender from last night perhaps.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Fell into the home brew barrel when the Domestic Bliss wanted to sit up and watch a movie!! Wonderful beer, but too strong!! Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters. If it's too strong even for you, better not let Albert taste it.