Search This Blog

Friday 3 June 2011

The Two Granny Day!

Friday 11:24 p.m.
                          So I'm talking to the auld maw about the other granny, whom she's never met, and she says: 'She's done!'
                          I had a look at the other granny a wee bit later. This woman cannot go home on her own. I think I'll have to refine my addictions in Newmains, just when the totally selfish life was about to check back in as well. Well, it's not all about moi!
                          I'm able to do the bliss as well. None of these other people seem to have that. But the auld maw has her hearing aid in today. She still needs to get her ears syringed, but ... it was like the prophet had started to talk again. She said when the was lying on her bed she wasn't really asleep most of the time, but it was a place to go to let the cares and the worries pass you by, a solace. This is very like a river meditation where you just seeing the thoughts arising, abiding, and declining, but don't follow them. So this wummin isny worried, at all.
                          Gorgeous  day today. We came back via the lang wang. I think that's what it's called. I didn't ask.

4 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

Will you please send some of that sunshine to the NW? My tomatoes need it.

I remember when my grandmother had her cateractes fixed and could see well again. She was so happy to read road signs. I miss her.

Give your auld mum a hug from me and count yourself grateful. I miss the auld ladies in my life. I'm now becoming one.

I'm glad the meditations are going so well for you. I got some kayak time today so I'm doing very well.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Lousy overcast morning here! Boo! Hotboy

rob said...

The grannies have never met? There's a story there, or I'll eat my susquehanna!

Hotboy said...

Albert? We never got married, so why should they meet? Hotboy