Search This Blog

Monday 13 June 2011

Baldy!




Monday 12:15 p.m.
                             Brian Wilson kindly gave me a hair remover for my birthday, but after one shot of it, nobody would cut my hair. So I finally did it myself on Saturday evening. I'd been sprouting hair since the start of February, so that was a weight off my mind!
                             Also, I phoned the rest and be thankful works pension people this morning, and they haven't forgotten me. I'm on the list of old people still to do. Hurrah!!
                             One of the photies is of the Moonwalk pavilion in Inverleith Park. Well done to the thousands of folk who did the marathon walk for breast cancer.
                              Despite the distractions, I'm getting warmth in almost every vase breath. And I've promised myself that I'll start back at the Monday night meditations with the nun tonight.

2 comments:

rob said...

My original comment here got lost or removed. Can't recall it, so maybe it was less than sparkling. That's the sensei in the photo?

Hotboy said...

It's moi!