Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 December 2010

New Teacher!

wedNESDAY, 8 DECEMBER 2010


The New Teacher!

Wednesday 11:25 p.m.
                                            I do not know what her shoes were like. She walked into my library in black. There could have been black shoes. She had on a pair of black strides, fully embellishing her wonderful buttocks when she turned round, and a black top. It was a vee neck, the usual black top, vee neck jumper kind of thing. Simple in its elegance. This person is ... I can't tell what age people are these days, but probably of child bearing age, and with two wee kids kind of thing.
                                            So the new school teacher comes into my space, with the vee neck, and I think, 'Are you here to show me your breasts, or, as I call them for the sake of blogginess, your bits? Are you going to demonstrate your bits to me, babes, I who have wandered far and wide with no one ever interested in demonstrating their bits to me?'
                                             As soon as she enters this space, I must say that this thought, or thoughts like that, did occur. So she ignores me. I am a menial, after all. But she takes up locations with other peoples' children. She's very good at being a schoolteacher, she really is. Most schoolteachers are crap at being schoolteachers.
                                              Sometimes in the too-ing and fro-ing, there is a little bit of cleavage.
                                              When you got up and got dressed this morning, missus, did you know that you would flash a little bit of cleaveage? Did you know that you would display this in front of thirteen year old boys, who would have difficulty in doing their quadratic equations once you have flashed your bits at them like this? Did you think of the school librarian? Did you think he was lonely and a wimp, and that maybe a little bit of flashing would do him good? For the sake of mankind?
                                                  So she moved around from location to location, usually doing this wonderful job with the kids, much better than they deserved or could have expected from the usual run of the mill crap schoolteachers they are used to.
                                                 Don't come near me! It takes five locations before she comes up to me and then leans down and starts talking to me about something. Fung knows what! The vee neck jumper is black and the bra is black. Her bits are not all that fantastic, just the usual bits. The bra is fascinating however. It's dead low cut, if I remember right, and I'm fixated by this bit in the middle, which is kind of clasped and holding the whole thing together. Some kind of middle clasped black bra, low cut to accentuate your bits.
                                                    Can I say, 'Stand a little straighter, missus! I am not interested in viewing your bits! Please take your bits away and cover them up in bandages?'  What am I supposed to say?
                                                   Well, Hotboy, what would you have liked to say? I would have like to say, Jack, that I've only got fifty pence on me and is that enough for ...
                                                  I'm sure she meant nothing by it. I'm sure she dressed as demurely as she could, but because she looked like ... strong, viking wummin, and tough, and a good tennis player, volley ball, squealing, and screaming and bouncing kind of superstar ... because you're that kind of babes, why don't you just go and bother someone else?
                                                 St Antony jumped into the nettles when the saw the babes naked and washing herself in the pool. I don't think eating the nettles had occurred to him!

9 comments:

cdp said...

You are in danger of becoming a dirty old librarian (I can see you in your mucky trench-coat asking why the pervert crossed the road ...!) lol

Hotboy said...

OCD! Au contraire! I'm a victim of constant sexual harassment, and it's not just school girls either!! Hotboy

rob said...

I'm not sure which is more likely to cause a seizure. The brazen flashing of only-average cleavage, or the witholding of cleavage you just know is five-star. You should be paid danger money at your age.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm glad you sympathise with my predicament. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you guys understand the other dilemma - to withhold the 5 star cleavage or not ..... Ha!

Hotboy said...

Anony? My own cleavage has cost about 10,000 bottles of beer, but it's not ample enough yet to brag about. Having a proper cleavage to flash about would be wonderful. Women are just taking the piss, so they are! Hotboy

rob said...

Anon. I will if you will.

onan the bavarian said...

Rob. I'll see you and raise you.

Anonymous said...

I say!

I'd like to advise against drinking Czech spirits that you can get in duty free.

MM III