Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Wednesday!



Wednesday 10:50 p.m.
                                   Resonant telly this evening with Ancient Worlds. I wanted to watch the show on BBC 4 as well. Public service broadcasting! You don't have to phone in, or watch flatheids eating spiders, or be amazed by  vampires leaping and jumping.
                                   Last night I watched this show about this janny who worked out the sums to explain the succession of ice ages. He was a Scottish janny of course. In fact, the whole show was about geology and how the Scottishy folk more or less worked all that out. James Croll. It's great to be a Scottish person. People are normally totally depressed because they can't do the bliss, but if you just start with being so lucky to be Scottish ...
                                   All you can say about things is ... labels and functions. What is it called and what does it do. Other than that, we are in a bit of a grey zone. We do not have full knowledge. We don't really know what things are. Apparently, they arise with valid presence and you have to deal with that....
                                   The bliss, I know I've said, increases whilst one is engaged in the great juju. In the bamboo pipe, you go up or down. You don't stay the same. So far, I keep going up and up and up. Someday there may be the falling out of the sky, but I hope not and I do not think so. I am bits of other people. Arising in the moment for now to do the bliss. It took a long time from the creepy crawlies to get to this. I am bits of the creepy crawlies. And tomorrow I will try to engage in accumulation and purification, and it will not work very well, and this will be because of being assailed by the lying, basturn thoughts!
                                  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Some drizzles here today in Kalimbuka. Temperature mid 20s Cent. Just perfect for cricket.

I say! Our lads are doing very well at the Waca.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

The only one here that I know is Mike Denness.

MM III

rob said...

Pic #1 is striking. That city you have to live in isn't all bad.

The post says a lot in few words. Either the dragons were having a day off or some erudite hacker's using your password.

Hotboy said...

Mingin' Never heard of Mike Denness. Will he appear in I'm A Nonentity, Give Me Some Money? Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? After a whole week off the beer, I got pissed last night while watching Amir Khan. Thus, the words falling in weird order, I suppose. Hotboy