Search This Blog

Monday 20 December 2010

Team game!

12:25 a.m.
                So I'm tired and crabbit as I come home after a Monday at the jobbie. A whole day with little bliss, and too much business. Eat the soup and have a joint and lie down on the bed. Then I knew that was where I should be. The phone went once or  twice, but I tried to stick with the yoga nidra, and the lying on the bed. It had taken twice the length of time to get home because of the inappropriate snow. So, I'm eventually lying on the bed.
             The bliss came on. It was difficult to remember what it was or what it was like till it came on. But, it came on, this lying flat bliss.
              After some phone calls and other noises, I sat up on the bed, and listened to the news, which was about the snowing, and almost as soon as I sat up, the fabuloso bliss arose, and I had to thank my lucky stars. And, Oh, How I had forgotten it, with the dealings all day with the flatheids, and whatnot, the rotten weather, the wonderful children, the new teacher with her hard edge, but fabulously athletic body, and all that. But when it arose, this wonderful, thoughtless feeling, so impermanent, but worthwhile, I know that I was in teamwork.
             So the hermit is the quarterback, and although you are the slightly flawed hundred metre runner with the dubious drug testing history, when he throws the ball, you'd just got to be there. You've got to be on the park. All the genius work has already been done ... by Jesus Christ, the hunch back dwarf that no one has ever heard of .. all of those guys have already thought the thoughts and done the job and all you have to do is scream, Give me the ball! Give me the ball!
            But you've got to be on the park.

7 comments:

rob said...

How does a spliffheid blissheid know what proportion of the bliss is pharmaceutical?

Hotboy said...

Albert? None of it is pharmaceutical except it all is. The bob is so weak it hardly matters. The spliffo takes the edge off the nicotine induced crabbitness at the end of the day. The bob only really makes more things happen in your mind, which you don't want. Sometimes you can merge the hit with the bliss though and keep the thoughts still calm. That's hard. The bob really masks the brightness and clarity of the meditation and should be avoided totally. But what the hell!! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

At your age, you shouldn't get up too quickly. The blood will likely run to your heid, and you'll then get thoughts that could be misinterpreted as, well, bliss.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I might have blood pressure problem. Faultily set for ra bliss. I think I could get medical retirement on that one. And I'd like some compensation as well, please. Hotboy

rob said...

Is your blood pressure too high or too low like mine? It could be you're just balancing up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm just the norm in blood pressure and all else! Hotboy p.s. Have you ever counted your diseases? We could have a contest. I must have more diseases than you!

rob said...

Big talk.