Search This Blog

Saturday 4 December 2010

Stir fever!!


Saturday 8:30 p.m.
                            From the Life Of Milarepa:
                            'In our midst, the lama showed the forms of Yidam Hevajra, of Chakrasamvara, of Guhyasamaja, and others ...
                            Then  he said; 'These are psychophysical transformations. To display them casually serves little purpose. I have shown them on the occasion of Milarepa's departure.'
                            Having seen the lama as a Living Buddha, I was filled with great joy. I thought I would also try to achieve such miraculous power through my meditation.'
                            Today I walked home through the Botties and it was quite beautiful sometimes, but I'm tired of the snow. I'm tired of the beer. I need a little change. I think I might go out for a pint with the Domestic Bliss!
                            

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

meditation beats beer anyday!

Anonymous said...

the snow pics look good, you should use the snow as an excuse to meditate more since you can't go out anyway

Hotboy said...

Anony! Had some wonderful, wonderful meditations yesterday!! Just needed another day to calm down in. I went to work today. Oh no! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Wilson has never seen snow. He asked if you could send him some.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! How much can he pay? Hotboy

rob said...

For a moment I thought the photies were of a sandy beach, but then I remembered not everybody's got relentless sunshine at the moment. Does your pub chill the beer? I suppose it would still be warmer than the weather.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I dont' drink in pubs! They spit in the beer! Hotboy

rob said...

Nice of you to take the DB to a place like that.