Search This Blog

Thursday 23 December 2010

Wells Fargo.



Thursday 7:40 p.m.
                             The castle photies and the Mound photie were taken at 7:45 a.m. on the last day of the jobbie till the 5th of January. I started to feel as if I might be on holiday yesterday, but Christmas never really feels like a holiday. You have to do stuff even if you'd rather not. But it's still a holiday.
                             I had to leave the flat this morning at half eleven to do my Christmas shopping and got back before half twelve with almost all of it done.
                             But you're not going to get peace and quiet, are you, Jack? No, you're not, Hotboy. This is a pity, Jack, because the meditations today were so wonderful ....
                             Oh, yes! Dale Robertson from Wells Fargo emailed the consiglieri and myself, saying that they wanted to do the consiglieri's idea. It's something to do with ebooks and I think they're going to do loads of my unpublished books, but I'm not really too sure. I wasn't really paying much attention to what the consiglieri and Dale Robertson were going on about and I was crabbit with it being a Tuesday and getting pissed, so I can't really remember events all that lucidly. Anyway, this might be a very good thing indeed!

                          

4 comments:

Marie Rex said...

Wells Fargo does books? I thought they were a bank. Watch em they are a bunch of cowboys.

Nice pics, sorry you are crabbit.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I'm not crabbit now! Wells Fargo is rhyming slang so you can't find me by googling! I am watching them and everyone esle, but my heroes have always been cowboys! Hotboy

Hugo Virago said...

Ra castle photies - now you're just showing off.

Tell Clint Walker about the manuscripts for The Real Alma Mater. It could help.

Hotboy said...

Shooie! I'm saying nothing to nobody! Hotboy