Search This Blog

Sunday 6 May 2012

Back from the Samye!












Sunday 8.45 p.m.
                           I had some amazing meditation during the gong bashing and was most enthused! I felt very keen on spending a lot of the summer in my hut, but home and had a look at what was happening with the book about the future being ancient. Fung nightmare!!! I've had it up to here, or here, or even here with all this clicky clicky amazon publishing crap!! Anyway, the bottom two photies were taken from the wee island in the river, then I tried to access the further shore and fell into the river! Hurrah!

5 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

Looks like a very good trip.

I expect the river was cold.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Surprisingly, the river was at quite a nice temperature!! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Marie! Surprisingly, the river was at quite a nice temperature!! Hotboy

rob said...

Outsource the amazon problem. That might help

Hotboy said...

Albert? I've tried that!! I would give the kiddo 50% to take over the whole shooting match, but I know it'll never make money because my books don't have zombies or vampires in them! Damnit! Hotboy