Search This Blog

Monday 28 May 2012



Monday 8.50 p.m.
                            Poisonous rang my mobile phone today. Anyone ringing my mobile phone is unusual. Poisonous says that he cannot see people properly. He cannot remember what they look like. This would be a problem is you were trying to visualise the Medicine Buddha. I have this problem as well. I cannot visualise the Medicine Buddha. So we're all on the spectrum, of folk who cannot visualise other folk. I cannot play the piano. I'm sure if I tried quite hard I'd be able to hammer out Chopsticks after a while. Rachmananov, maybe not. The trouble with folk is that they don't even try. Stuck with it and too dumb to even try. Dearie me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Are you ready for the big celebration?

We are, in Kalimbuka. I'll line the staff up, we'll all stand to attention, sing "God save the Queen" followed by the Malawi National Anthem, we'll drink to another 60 years, plus of course the health of our new President Joyce Banda, and then go out and do a celebratory pitch inspection.

Everyone is very much looking forwards to it.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

The image one should visualise is of Geoffrey Boycott taking guard at the crease. Perfect balance, head aligned with the top of the bat, prepared for anything.

MM III

rob said...

Hotters. They're all conking out. At this rate, Albert will end up the healthiest of the lot, who would have predicted that? Tortoise and hare. Is Poisonous dementing, or a mild stroke maybe?

Anonymous said...

I say!

Does Poisonous still twitch his nostrils?

MM III

rob said...

Yes, that's always a good test for stroke.