Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 May 2012






Wednesday 21.29 p.m.
                                   Today was the best day so far this week. Been hard to settle. The training sessions sometimes knock the crap out of me and next day I'm a bit flat. But I meditated this morning and in the afternoon went out into the wonderful weather, and walked to the Botanic Gardens. So I'm meditating under this tree when his cat comes upon me and spends some time. I loved that somehow. Dogs aren't allowed in the Botanics. I don't suppose cats are allowed either, but it's got to be cat heaven if no dogs are allowed. On the way to the allotment, I stopped in the middle of that quarter of the park and did a tai chi set. Then I sat on my jacket and meditated there for a bit. I went to the allotment and meditated there for a bit, then watered the plants. A perfect afternoon. Tomorrow I want to get up at six. I've been having great long sleeps since I forsook the bevvy for the cannybliss yogurts.
                                    The toolbar is stopping me 'publishing' this crap. Somebody is trying to tell me something!
                                 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I've been down in the Elephant Marsh for the last two weeks, hence the lack of comments. No Internet, or even electricity, down there. However, everyone's very excited about their contribution to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.

What have I missed, these past two weeks, apart from titles falling off your blog posts?

MM III

Hotboy said...

MIngin'! There was quite a bit of rain! Hotboy

rob said...

Sounds like my kind of retirement.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Bugger all use to anyone of course. Might have guessed! Hotboy

rob said...

Who would have thought that tree shots could be a continuing joy. Are you back to the phone cam? I can't recall.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Still on the camera. I couldn't work out the Bluetooth thing for the phone. So I got some more batteries for the camera. Hmmm? HOtboy