Search This Blog

Thursday 24 May 2012





Dodging the black spot!
Thursday 9.21 p.m.
                             The top photie hardly does justice to the lovely spot I meditated in at the Botties this afternoon. The branches swooping down in front of you and all. The tatties were what was in front of me this evening when I went up to the allotment to meditate a little. I took the two bottom photies coming home. The sun shone today. When the sun shines ...
                             So due to the Domestic Bliss inflicting her anxiety onto my leprosy, I went to the Doctor's today to give some blood for testing. I did not want to do this. This is how they get you and then hand you the black spot. If you don't give them any blood, you have to wait until you're half dead, and then they say we could have helped you more if we'd got to you sooner. Oh aye? Helped me with what? Are you going to cure me of dying? Anyway, the boy said they were going to check my folic acid levels and whatnot, but they're bound to check it for all other kinds of things. Have a seat. Yes, sit down. The leprosy is fine, but we'll have to cut your goollies off. Due to the dirk wart succubus, otherwise known as here's the black spot.
                              That would be the last time I'd want to have anything to do with doctors except that they  can give you a prescription for shampoo, and prescriptions are free in wonderful Caledonia. He prescribed me two bottles. They are sitting now on the kitchen table. I do not have any hair. All the folk I know are baldy. One of them bought me a hair cutting device, like the barber uses anyway, and now I'm usually as baldy as them. I think this makes them feel better. But it has saved me about £60 so far.
                               I hardly spent any time at all meditating up the allotment this evening, but it was very affirming. A sweetie. Great bliss making you realise there were far more vastnesses of bliss to surf than previously imagined.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

We were all very saddened to hear that you are going to be neutered.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin' I was neutered years ago!! Hotboy

rob said...

The top 2 photies are brilliant, the third one doesn't download at all here, I imagine it was a leprosy close up.
Albert has developed leprosy, below the waterline where at least it doesn't show. Itchy and scratchy as hell. Probably caught it at your place, that's what happens when you slum it. The electric hair clippers are a great money saver, so long as you remember to attach the comb thing. Albert hasn't been to a barber since 1983.