Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 May 2012

The night before going Samye




9.46 p.m.
               Shame about the camera. You can't tell if the photies are unfocused until they appear here.
               I was brought up in the Holy Roman and Apostolic Church, and I believed what I was told until I was a teenager. Tonight I've just had to switch off a programme about the Cardinal of Ireland, and how he is    not going to resign even although he got told about all the kids and got the names and addresses and did bugger all while the priest in question continued in their evil ways for another twenty years.
                You have to have been brought up in this church to understand what a PRIEST means.
                 What do you think, Jack? May they all go to hell, Hotboy. It was nothing more than a marquee for sick fungers. Keep the faith, lose the church!!
                 

3 comments:

rob said...

I say! Have they dug up any dirt on St Teresa yet? Albert knows about these things. Reckons she was the only good thing in Nic Roeg's Bad Timing.

NaNoSkye said...

I hope the trip improves you point of view or at least your viewing point.

We've not been back to Samye Ling since 2007. I need to go back and pick up a new set of prayer flags for my new home.

Find out what types of folks live around me then. Peoples reactions to them can be interesting.

Safe journey.

Hotboy said...

Hi All! The priest show did piss me off last night, didn't it? Great mood this morning as I set out! And it's not even raining! Hotboy