Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Nice day




Tuesday 9.20 p.m.
                            This morning I did a meditation that lasted three hours, from half nine till half twelve. This was in a half lotus. I think in a full lotus I'd have to change position. I was very pleased with this since I've never sat for three hours straight at home before. But I did a mega shadow boxing session last night and was knackered today. This was unfortunate since I'm just crabbit too much when I'm like that. I'll need to find a middle way with the physical jerks and not get too exhausted. I guess I'm getting too old for that malarekey!
                             But everything is getting a wee bit better.

1 comment:

rob said...

If you've never been straight at home before, things are indeed getting better.