Search This Blog

Saturday 9 October 2010

Getting Better!

Saturday 11:32 p.m.
                              We went on holiday to Yugoslavia when the Domestic Bliss was five or six months pregnant. Great place. Loved the restaurants since they were cooperatives and the waiters weren't doing the Uriah Heep. This morning I was listening to this joe on Radio Four, which is a wonderful manifestation, saying how he killed this woman who was lying beside her dead husband, shot in both legs and partly disembowelled in a cottage where he'd found her screaming, because she was asking him to kill her, and the joe knew the genocidal basturns were going to be there pretty soon and would torture her, and kill her in a few minutes.
                             So I haven't been too chuffed over the last couple of days, but it hasn't been all that bad really. Like feeling poor if you're really a millionaire.
                             I've been reading Flight to Arras by Antoine de Sainte Exupery.... a Froggie joe. It is an anti-war novel about a joe who had to fly a pointless mission over France as it was collapsing under the invasion of the Alberts. It was published in 1942. I hope Google has got it somewhere because such a beauty is not going to be published for the supermarkets right now.
                              When things go awry, I want to get into writing again and reading again, and that kind of thing because I can't settle to do the juju the way  I can otherwise, when I'm settled into the juju.
                               Well, right now the bliss and such like has never been better though it is being crowded out by a lot of other stuff. Back in samsara, Jack! I fung hate it, but I'm going to start doing it. Bye, bye, Mister NiceGuy. Here comes Johnnie!!

2 comments:

rob said...

Was there a Mister NiceGuy? I must have missed that post.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I don't think you've been paying attention to the nuances of what's been going on in this bloggy, but then again neither have moi! Maybe it's time to go over to the dark side! Hotboy p.s. They've got money on the dark side. They don't believe in personalities or contrition. They extort. I can do this evil. This evil is a wonderful thing!