Search This Blog

Thursday 28 October 2010

Leprosy

Thursday 9:30 p.m.
                               I used to eat stir fry every night. Once I used to eat pasta every night. It went back to when I first used to cater for myself and lived on brown rice, vegetables, beans and sardines. What more could a body ask for? For years now, until this July, I've lived on home made bread, soup, cheese, butter, bananas and beer. I seemed to be getting leprosy.
                               So there's been less soup. I've been boiling tatties in their skins, then frying them with onions, and sometimes mushrooms, and maybe tomato, and two fried eggs. Or french toast. I stopped eating cheese and using milk. Fry-ups! Yummy!
                               And eating huomous ... what? ... and peanut butter with the bread, now rarely toasted.
                               Also, bought some vitamin B complex pills and some cod liver oil capsules. And ate some goji berries.
                               And the leprosy has gone!
                               I think it might have gone anyway.
                               Photies: the kiddos were on the machine and when I got back to it, this mandala was the screensaver. There are still raspberries to eat up the allotment. And it looked dank out the back, but I had a photie still to go, so. ..... This is the beautiful, wonderful city!
                              

8 comments:

Marie Rex said...

You need to be careful to balance your diet and get enough protein.

I'm thinking about putting in raspberries next year. My husband likes them.

Beautiful pics.

Anonymous said...

I say!

You must eat more pig's arse. Cures anything.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Marie! Maybe once in a while I should eat a dead animal! Hotboy
Mingin'! On the other hand ...but you can see why cannibalism makes sense. Hotboy

Bowel Syndrome said...

Remember the crofters from the North, all they ever ate was smoked fish, oats and potatoes! Your diet seems luxurious in comparison to them. Also cows milk products are bad for you, eating the juice of another animals goolies? Weird

Hotboy said...

Bowely! The crofters from the north were a bunch of emaciated dwarves with very bad tempers. We do not with to associate ourselves with them! Hotboy

rob said...

If those cops from the Marijouana Kid "party" see you on the roof they'll reckon you're a jumper.

That mandala looks like some kind of navigational compass for blissheids. Which I suppose in a way it is.

PS When did Proletarians start eating houmus? No wonder they're cutting the dole.

Hotboy said...

Albert? If the crofters in the north had had some huoumous ... it asks just like spinach on Popeye! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

The crofters were heavily into offal.

MM III