Search This Blog

Sunday 31 October 2010

The Bliss!

Sunday Noon.
                     It's a real waste of time talking to the too dumb to meditate about meditation. I don't do it so much with folk I know and meet any more since it has gone far beyond the imaginings of either them or me. But it was amazing this morning. Such a deathless delight of bliss! There has been something further going on for a wee while now.
                     All I've got to do is stay away from the Beer Monster and the Nicotine Dragon because they do have a deleterious effect on the way you think your thoughts, and even if I can't do that, the bliss is sometimes totally stunning anyway. And the process continues to develop!
                     What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!!
                  

6 comments:

rob said...

Have you tried getting the beer monster and nicotine dragon to fight each other to the death? It could balance out.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I've been getting such bliss these days that as long as I keep away from flatheids these two monsters don't seem to be much of a problem ... Bummer not being able to meditate all day today since it is jobbietime!! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

It might be easier if you listed the people you know who are still alive, rather than all the deid folks.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! There's nothing in this post about anyone dying! Hope you haven't juju-ed yourself on that particular petard! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Hotto,

In respect to the deid, I didn't think it appropriate to Comment on one of the many posts about the actual deid.

I thought you'd understand.

MM III

rob said...

Mingers. Sometimes it doesn't help to be well brought up and considerate.