Search This Blog

Friday 15 October 2010

My Home Brew Days!

Friday 9:12 p.m.
                        I've come to that part of the month where I reside in the lonely financial zone, my home brew days. I can't really afford to spend anything much until I get paid again in two weeks. But the "sheath" is filling as I sit here, and pulling and stretching, and rising. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss.
                       The Domestic Bliss has gone to the west coast of the States for two weeks. I'll miss her. But I'll get on with it. More time to meditate. More time in which I could do some writing. But most of all I'll develop the bliss. This evening I was sitting in the lobby for an hour and half and could have sat there a lot longer, but someone came into the flat. It was a great hour and a half.
                        I was thinking that if someone had told me thirty years ago, before I'd sold anything to anyone but had an agent, that I'd be hitting sixty and have no money for foreign holidays, or no money at all really since I live on an overdraft, well, I might not have been too happy with that even if I've had eight plays produced and had written ten books with two published. No that would not have looked so good.
                       If anyone had told me that I would have found my way into accessing huge amounts of bliss, like finding a vast cache of the best sensations you could ever imagine within myself, well, I would have thought that was completely wonderful and unbelievable. But there it is.
                       Is it a draw then, Hotboy? Only a flatheid would think that, Jack!!!

4 comments:

Bowel Syndrome said...

Flatheids dont get rabliss. Money is completely irrelevant to happiness, it does in fact get in the way. Keep meditating it is the only way!

Hotboy said...

Albert? Just send me the nazi gold right away. Then you can meditate in peace! Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters. I wouldn't want to sabotage your blissage. Listen to bowel boy.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The bowels may be a bad refuge at the end of the day!! Hotboy