Search This Blog

Friday 12 November 2010

Blissed again!

Friday 11:20 p.m.
                           I had a drink last night just to see what it was like. I hadn't had a drink since last Thursday. It was quite good. The home brew tastes better if it's at least a week in the bottle. But it wasn't all that good. It wasn't as good as the bliss I missed because of it. I'm been getting so, so much bliss these days. I thought I'd be getting more heat, but it's back to the bliss again. And I'm not taking many vase breaths because of the strength of the afters. It's maybe at this point when I should just try to stay up for a while tonight and give it laldy.
                         Maybe it's at this point when you give it laldy, Hotboy, that the boiling hot kundalini goes squooshing all over the shop instead of behaving itself and just being nice. Maybe this is the point when you unleash the energies you cannot control and get carted off to the loony bin, Hotboy. That's a very pessimistic appraisal, Jack! This is where I've been going all along. Into ra bliss!! Forward! Forward! All my plans are simple!
                          I've been feeling very fortunate during my meditations today - before Bellshill, on the train, on the train back, then a couple of hours this evening - due to how wonderful I was feeling. The progressions are glorious to behold. I really am the most fortunate of fortunate creatures.
                          Oh, what a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!
Forward! Forward! All my plans are simple is a quote from what play and film? The title starts with Oh.
                        
                          

8 comments:

rob said...

Oh Calcutta. Supplementary question: why did they name it Oh Calcutta?

rob said...

Only kidding. Oh what a lovely war.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Well done! Hotboy

rob said...

I take it you know the answer to my question.

Hotboy said...

Albert? No idea what the answer is. Tell us! Hotboy

rob said...

The title is taken from a painting by Clovis Trouille, itself a pun on "O quel cul t'as!" French for "What an arse you have!".

Hotboy said...

Albert? We all knew that! Hotboy

rob said...

So one of you knew that, and the other one hadn't the faintest. Is Jekyll the knowledgeable one? If you don't know your own mind, how can you know what nothing exists outside of?