Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Up the Republic!

Tuesday 7:20 p.m.
                            I was in a bad enough mood. No nicotine after over a fortnight of dancing the dance of death with the Nicotine Dragon, and then the six o clock news comes on and it's just the beginning, Jack, of hours and hours, and days and days, and months and months of the lickspittle media and other toadying basturns crawling up the backside of the establishment now they've got another royal wedding to push down our throats.
                            I don't want to be a subject of anyone or anything! Sometimes I even wish I was French. Bastille Day is a great idea for a public holiday. Why can't we have a public holiday for the day they chopped offthe head of Charles the First? I'd vote for that!
                        
 Ye see yon birkie, ca'd a lord, 
Wha struts, an' stares, an' a' that; 
Tho' hundreds worship at his word, 
He's but a coof for a' that: 
For a' that, an' a' that, 
His ribband, star, an' a' that: 
The man o' independent mind 
He looks an' laughs at a' that. 

A coof is a silly or a stupid person. That's the kind of craven moron who supports the Royal Family, the Monarchy,  the whole sick, sad web of privilege and inherited wealth which is there to keep us in our place! And they've got the nerve to tell us we live in a democrasy. Off with their heads, I say! Off with their heads! 

7 comments:

Bowel Syndrome said...

Jesus we live in a foul excuse for a country. Between voting for fascists and that lot in the palace I think this country is filled with a bunch of morons if they can accept that state of affairs. Whatever happened to the enlightenment and all those smart folks who build bridges out of steel and bolts and came up with evolution etc.?

Hotboy said...

Bowely! I think you're just jealous of these royal people because they're better than you! The Scotsman only had the first nine pages devoted to the engagement. I think they must be communists or something! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Not very chivalrous of you, old bean.

Everyone in Kalibuka is delighted about the news of the forthcoming wedding. Interest in the wedding is second only to the forthcoming Ashes series.

Mrs M and myself have decided to treat the staff to afternoon tea and to offer a dry sherry to all who pitch up, to celebrate the happy couple.

Also, William is not silly, like his pater.

Mrs M is already offering her support to the royals in the dressmaking department in case it may be needed.

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Prince William was made President of the Football Association in 2006, right after he left the place where he bought his degree. Very well qualified for this sinecure of course because he was born in the right bed. Basturns!! It sticks in my craw!! I suppose he's better than the Hewitt kid. It gets me annoyed, so it does!! Hotboy

rob said...

Here in New South Caledonia the royals are on both TV channels.

I think you're suggesting the other boy truly is a basturn. Off with your heid!

Anonymous said...

I say!

Sounds like a perfect independent choice for the Football Association, to stop the overpaid and petulent footballers from falling out.

MM III

Hotboy said...

All! I'm not going to mention the royal parasites ever again! Hotboy