Search This Blog

Thursday 4 November 2010

Safe

Thursday 22:43 p.m.
                              Have you ever felt that you were on your own and that nobody was looking after you? This is a fairly sensible position to adopt. If you're autistic, and who isn't? But if you feel as if you are getting looked after, even if you aren't getting looked after, then this is a better state of mind to be in, surely.
                              The supporting deity gave me a book on my fiftieth birthday. It's been lying around the floor for a couple of months until I picked it up a day or two ago. It's called Chakras by Harish Jonari. I started re-reading it. A fabuloso book, but maybe for dipping into.
                               When I was going to be fifty, I was trying to give up tobacco and alcohol, and be like my old man before I died at fifty two, when he was deided.
                                These are the yamas and the niyamas, as the boy says in this wonderful book about Chakras. It's an assemblage, a mental formation. This chakra stuff. However, you can feel it.
                                They're grunting in the caves, Jack. Our ancestors. Us. Not much different. We haven't got the words and all the descriptions, but we have the same spine and they must have felt that. Some yogi got the experience and then it just spilled down from there. If you do this, that happens.
                                The reason why I think I'm being looked after, is because I am getting looked after. Once, when I was evicted from this flat, and feeling sorry for myself with my case at the bus stop, this wonderful piece of good luck arose. That always happens to me. Unfortunately, people who fall out with me die horribly, and I don't think that's much use.

2 comments:

rob said...

I suspect you're not free to tell the full story of the eviction and the good luck.

Do the yamas and the niyamas balance up? If they cancel each other out, that could hinder one's efforts to ascend the career ladder.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Having decided not to bother inventing the web, I should imagine your career might have slowed up a bit after that. Hotboy