Search This Blog

Monday 22 November 2010

Monday Morning





Break time
                  I'm finding it hard to believe that I'm still suffering from nicotine withdrawals, a bit anyway. I had a poor weekend really. Serves me right of course! Anyway, let's hope I've learned my lesson.
                  The only good thing about the weekend was getting back into writing again. I couldn't be bothered with the Traffic Warden book really until then. It's not what I want to write about really. But yesterday I started getting into it and I guess that's me really started on it.
                   Two of the photies were taken off the Telford Bridge. The other was was from the usual spot in Princes Street.
                   One of my capped teeth fell out this morning. Every time you get ahead with the debt repayments ... it could cost a couple of hundred quid that. Free teeth for the workers!!

3 comments:

rob said...

100 quid for a squirt of araldite? If it's any help, I recently scored 4000 worth of free dental work, for being a basket case thanks to the black spot therapy. Your mistake is being too healthy. It all balances up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Are you trying to sell something? What's araldite? I'll have a pint anyway. Hotboy p.s. The dentist said next time it falls out, he's going into the roots properly this time.

rob said...

Hotters. You're wise to steer clear of DIY.