Search This Blog

Monday 22 November 2010

Oh, ra bliss!

Monday 9:10 p.m.
                           Almost as soon as I sat down for this evening's meditation, I thought kind of like, Whoa, fasten your safety belts. You wouldn't be normal like me if you didn't  question the wisdom of  your endeavours at times like this. It's back on the rollercoaster again, and you do not want to fall off! A little anxiety is bound to arise.
                            Were the 'energies being unleashed', Hotboy? They've been getting unleashed bit by bit all along, Jack. Will you be able to control them, Hotboy? Well, I don't know, Jack. I haven't been controlling them  up till now. Once you've been getting into the bliss for a while, a kind of momentum seems to build up.
                            The boy in The Bliss of Inner Fire says you've got to let go.This seems to be letting you of your attempt to control whatever is going on, or letting go of your anxieties.
                             On the other hand, you don't want to crash and burn.
                             So did you get a middle way, Hotboy? Well, Jack, some way into the juju, I decided that maybe it would be better to stop doing the symbols and channels stuff, and get into the dissolving the deity -which you still cannot visualise properly at all - into the vast and getting vaster oceans of bliss, and some heat.
                             In other words, I'm listening to the lama. I've got a tiger by the tail here, Jack.
                             The great Vajrayana really is an adventure!
                            

10 comments:

Bowel Syndrome said...

http://gocl.me/bXRlos <=== A man with no ra bliss. A real lack of ra bliss. Ra bliss is the furthest thing from his mind. He needs the ra bliss!!

Hotboy said...

Bowely! You can tell folk anything and some of them will believe it. But it think it's time Obama came clean and told everyone he was a moslem even if he isn't. Or he should convert. Then he can blow the shit out of the Taleban and nobody can say .... it was a Christian conspiracy! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

At your age, you're fortunate to have any teeth left.

Could you get in touch with the SFA for me, please, and let them know that I'm offering my services as a football referee. for the coming matches.

I don't know anything about football, of course, but rest assured, if I give one of the batsmen out, that's the last word on the matter. If they argue, they are off the pitch.

What these footballers need is some of the discipline shown by cricketers.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

I expect that, in protest against the Royal Wedding, you'll want to work on Friday 29th April rather than have a holiday?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Do you think I'd roll over in delight at getting "given" a holiday from those evil basturns? How is offering me the holiday? The Tory swine or the royal swine? They're all swine and thankfully will go to hell. I can take any day off if I can't be arsed getting out of my bed as it is. The holiday is on a Friday, by the way. I don't work on Friday. Up the republic!! Hotboy
Mingin'! You don't have to know anything about footie to be a referee in Scotland. You just have to be an orange basturn (this is not true but only for the purposes of disputation!)who needs specs!! Hotboy

rob said...

This may not apply to you, but once some people reach umpteen stone, they should follow your advice and fasten safety belts whenever they sit. PS - gives a whole meaning to the phrase 'finding a middle way'

rob said...

All. Has anyone been able to find Hotters' facebook page yet?

Hotboy said...

Albert? You don't want to find anyone on facebook. I've had some joy from it, but I have relatives. Obviously, part of the calvinist toilet training was imposed to stop breeding, so you won't have to keep in touch with as many folk as me. Or as many flatheids. So it evens up for you again. Talk to the dog. Uninhibited love, but only if the dog can't run away. Unconditional love is what we're trying to do with with relatives who are too dumb to meditate. Well, you're not allowed to hump them anyway. Not unless you're a protestant. Hope this helps. Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters. Thanks for the offer, but I doubt any of your rellies are humpable. And thanks to the papa, if they paid me it's now kosher to use a condom.

Hotboy said...

Albert? That might only apply to doing it for dog biscuits! Hotboy