Search This Blog

Thursday 11 November 2010

Channels and Drops!

Thursday  4:50 p.m.
                              Meditating on the channels and (my) chakra symbols has just kind of crept back in. I decided with the reply I got to the email I sent to Teresa about getting put off in the summer allowed me do to what I liked. However, I was looking at having the channels and symbols as just something else to concentrate on, just another tool. And I'm back into the big vase breathing routines at times. But I am watching out and being  careful.
                              The book on chakras by Johari seemed to indicate that the juice wouldn't start blasting through the chakras up your central channel until you had suspended the breath. This was re-assuring. A few years ago I would have laughed at the idea of yogis being able to, or having their breath stopped. Not breathing for a bit in other words. But not anymore. But that must be a long way down the track, so I reckoned using the channel and symbols wouldn't do any harm.
                               Bugger the cautionary principle, eh, Jack! I mean, I'm nearly sixty years old and already in the death zone with chummies falling off their perches left, right and centre! So long as I feel that I'm not going to hurt myself, I'm all for giving it the gun!!
                    

3 comments:

rob said...

Thanks for clarifying that, so if the posts here dry up, we'll know you stopped your breath just a bit too long.

PS - I must remember to ask Doc Bob whether blissism is a perversion or a denial of perversion.

Unknown said...

Hey I rely on your inspirational blogs each morning to start my day. Sorry for being selfish but where is today's? Love J

Hotboy said...

Albert? The Nicotine Dragon will stop my breath well before ... Hotboy
Jeannie? If they bring in yon machine that stops you blogging when you're pissed, where will you be then? Hotboy