Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Stupid sayings!

Wednesday 11:25 p.m.
                                   A friend of mine has been landing on this bloggy recently from vampire land, which is Louisiana, or Shreveport. It's on the BBC as that kind of thing, and otherwise we would not know it. I think Louisiana was known to me once as the stomping ground of Huey Long  ... but that was in another country and besides the wench is dead ... that's Shakespeare, but I think you might have known that..
                                    I'm just so sorry. And there is nothing I can do about that. It's inadequate, that response.We should be like bonobos. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! But I am not fully bourgeois! Once the kiddo and her joe leaves, just come and stay here. Forget about these feelings of abandonment. Come with your son and stay here. I'll go and live in the hut! I am the one joe in this world who is not a flatheid!  I need an excuse to go and sit in the hut.
                                    People should be with people and be able to deal with people. I have found this out since the kiddo brought home her boyfriend, and from the sense of reading Keef Richards Life.  Above all others , to thine own self be cool. And you have to be open to people. And people should come round to where you stay and they should be able just to be there.I'm sorry I was crap at hanging out. I always wanted to be busy.
                                    I'm so sorry that I was unable to make the space for other people to settle in. And I didn't make any money for this. It was not something I could offer. But maybe some times some men in my family did this in their way ... they offered solace to people who needed it,. and I'm just so sorry that I haven't got the money or the anything. All I've got is the bliss. And nobody meditates. Dearie me!
                                     But on Thursday we do not have to go to the jobbie! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!

2 comments:

rob said...

I've occasionally benefitted from people who offer one shelter in the storm, but I don't think I've ever been one of those people. The arabs could teach the west about things like that. A pity they balance it up with the dreadful stuff.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The home brew is too strong!! Always get pissed on the day the Nicotine Dragon goes away home! Hotboy