Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Wednesday Night Again!



Wednesday 6:25 p.m.
                                 Sorry about the duplicates!
                                 The increasing amounts of bliss these days is not making me feel any closer to the flatheids. Sometimes, quite the opposite.
                                  Flatheids just don't get the bliss. They have whole lifetimes without getting even a snifter of the bliss. This is a bit of a tragedy really, but if you never get it, you not going to miss it. Anyway, I never see anyone who meditates from one week to the next. There is no one really I could share these deathless delights with. You can experience it, but you can't properly describe it. Anyway, who wants to hear someone going on about the bliss when you're too dumb to meditate and have no idea what the hell he's talking about.
                                I'm back to all my old ways, the things with the chakras and channels and whatnot that the lama told me to lay off. But sometimes the bliss is so all consuming that you don't want to do or try anything else. Sometimes your daydreaming and have lost focus, and it just comes round of its own accord; you're maybe suddenly single-pointed in stonking great shedloads of the bliss.
                                I've been drunk just once on the home brew over the last fortnight.
                                I have  a lot of appointments in front of me at the moment, but c'est la vie!
                              

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I've just had a loose one, which is very unusual for moi. But it got me thinking that there's not enough about bowel movements on your blog.

The younger generation, including moi, knows that older people such as yourself get a bit obsessed with movements. Yet, there seem to be few posts at rabloggy about such matters.

Why is that?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The retributions from the severe calvinist toilet training never cease, do they? Hotboy

rob said...

The lama telling you to lay off the channel surfing, is like a priest telling you not to masturbate. Just do your own thing.

Mingers. Hereabouts they call it a soft serve.

Hotboy said...

Albert? You might be right there! Of course, you never had anyone telling you anything, except a minister which doesn't count! Hotboy

cdp said...

No appointments ahead - I thought you were up for the muffin gazing ...

Hotboy said...

CPD! I saving that for next Wednesday! Hotboy