Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Ebooks!


Wednesday 5:51 p.m.
                                 The consiglieri and I had a drink with Dale Robertson from Wells Fargo Publishing last night, and the consiglieri seems to have done a deal which means that they'll publish all my books as ebooks and publicise them. No mention was made of the book Dale told me he was going to publish next summer, so I don't know if that's happening now or not. I should be pissed off if it isn't, but somehow I feel quite detached from the whole thing. Who knows what tomorrow may bring? The Viper's Nest publisher still hasn't knocked back the crime book.
                                 I dug up the last of the tatties today. What a shame that's them all gone! Boo! I've been eating tatties just about every day since mid-July. The onions have just about run out as well. One good thing about this time of year is that the trees are worth photographing again.
                                

2 comments:

rob said...

Perhaps not your cheeriest pictures ever. Have you considered posting a photie of the happy couple to cheer yourself up?

I remember Dale but preferred Clint Walker.

If you'd listened to my ebook idea years ago you could have been rich by now.

Hotboy said...

Albert? If I only had a grand, I could be a millionaire! It's a sunny day off work today! Hotboy