Search This Blog

Thursday 25 November 2010

Chardonnay!

Thursday 10:15 p.m.
                              I've been drinking more collapso since the new Scotmid opened. They sometimes say it's half price. Anyone know about the plonko collapso out there? This purports to be 2009 Reserve. Chardonnay Verdelho. Wine of Australia. Banrock Station. Weighing in at 13.5% and costing £4.99, supposedly at half price.
                              They've got to do something about the cheapness of the alk, Jack! I know it's more expensive here in Chilly Jockoland than in most countries, but they're not pissheids in most countries. In Scandinavia this wine would probably be ...
                              I'm just going to tan this bottle then and write crap with my headphones on, so yous can all fung off as well!
                              I must say it tastes quite nice. I'm having it with cream crackers dipped in peanut butter.
                              I haven't been doing dairy for about five months now, and I haven't lost an ounce of fat. But I had to give up all the tasty tastes I had left, or had developed, since I gave up the cannibalism.
                              I used to make the most delicious ham rib soup. That was the worst deprivation from stopping being a cannibal. Hmmm ... I can still taste it. Since I gave up the milk and butter and cheese, I had to give up the taste of home made toasted breid, butter and banana. You have no idea how much I savoured that. Since July up until last week, I've been eating tatties and onions, usually boiling and then frying the tatties, but I finished all the tatties last week, I think, and now I'm eating soup make with vegetables from the shop. Even if you chuck in cumin, coriander, curry powder and any old spice that you can find, it still doesn't taste of much when the vegetables are from the shop. And no ham ribs in it.
                              Eventually, other tastes will arise and you can tell yourself that these are delicious, and you will believe it because they will be delicious. I think it's called projection. Or fat. Things with fat in it are bound to taste better because you're geared to the calorific values. Maybe a bit of projection and a bit of fat combined.
                              I didn't do any writing today though I did feel like it. Thought I should meditate when I should have been writing.
                              Things have improved since I signed a deal with the consiglieri. I like the consiglieri and we can smoke cannybliss together and have a laugh. I might have to segue into a stand up comedian because of this association, but that might be alright now that I've nothing better to do.. Writers who do reading are just stand up comedians who are not funny. Anyway, it makes you think that something might happen even although it probably won't. It has some kind of potential attaching whereas previously all I had was the initiations, ra bliss and the chance to become a buddha in one lifetime. Oh well. I need to get out of the jobbie and if I don't turn into a stand up comedian without jokes I'll have to work till I'm dead. Which wouldn't be all that bad.
                           I hate comprehensive education. It's a blight on working class kids. In this city with these kinds of schools and schoolteachers. The evil coalition pipsqueak says they should fast track military chaps into being school teachers and ... I'm afraid the moron has something here. Last week, the science techie showed up in the staff room and spoke to the Business Manager, whom I was sitting beside, and told him about a fracas in the bogs. So the Business Manager goes to see about this. I said I'd go as well to back him up, which is a position I've never been in before. I did it because I knew the Business Manager had never worked with kids before. His last jobbie was as a personnel manager with British Rail.  He is not in loco parentis. Neither am I. Neither is the science techie. So we're throwing these fourth year boys out of the lavvies where they have probably been torturing someone, and where are the school teaching basturns? They're having their tea break. Where were the senior management team? Hiding as usual. Up against the wall with the lot of them!!! Send your kid to the evil bourgeois schools if you have any money. They will turn out to be evil bourgeois basturns, but at least they will be able to spell.
                         The interesting thing is that nobody notices that this, this denial of birthright from being Scottishy, is happening. It's not seeing the wood for the trees. Also, most of the folk working in schools are stupid. They really are. We should have the best brains in
1) Medicine
2) Education
                          Obviously, the really smart folk should be given government grants to sit in caves and understand non-self and emptiness, but try telling the dumb to meditate why that would be a good thing! Try to ... Oh, dearie me! The plonko is one glass from finito. Must mooch off to bed then!!
                           Or read on in the Life of Milarepa. I'm a fan of Marpa. Milarepa is  wuss compared to Marpa. I'd like to read more about this stuff. Anyway, it's very inspiring, but not for yous, the too dumb to meditate. Thank  God, I am not so gross at that! Fancy never having even tried. Better to have loved and lost than been happy to be a self satisfied moronic flatheid! God preserve us from the flatheids!
                        
                        

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Chardonnay, cream crackers and peanut butter - what a gourmet feast!

BTW, it's cheaper here http://www.shortersclub.co.uk/products/26622-banrock-station-the-reserve-chardonnay-verdelho-75cl-pack-of-6.aspx

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Why can't you paste in a link anymore? Hotboy

rob said...

If your hut manager knew how to use Google, you could have found out Australian price, around 4 quid.

rob said...

As you say, all they need is to fast track military chaps into being school teachers, and fast track school rejects into the military, then everything would balance up.

rob said...

What are schools doing snyway with business managers, technical assistants and senior management teams? In my day there was the headmaster's secretary and that was it!

And if they can afford all that, why not pay a few security guards with truncheons? Plenty of English unemployed could relocate and do the job.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Kids don't fail anymore. They think there is no such thing until they are going beep beep at the supermarket check-outs. Thank God we have the vast array of promoted posts of those who couldn't bloody teach anyway to re-assure our progeny about the total lack of failure in this world! Thank god if you're part of the evil who make sure their kids can spell and count and add and substract.I work with school teachers. They're fung hopeless! Completely fung hopeless! Stupid basturns as well. Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters. I don't envy their job though.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Of course, you wouldn't be any good at it. Just as well you stayed away from teaching and stuck to the animal experiments. Hotboy p.s. If you're made for it, it's an easy jobbie! Nice pay and holidays as well!