Search This Blog

Sunday 10 April 2011

Attending to business!

Sunday 10:30 p.m.
                            It's a building yard. I got left in here with the nicotine withdrawals and the computery thing with the scanner attached, and there is no telly, and no radio, and no nothing really. We are always expecting some incoming.
                           So I sat here from five till nine and there was no nothing but me and the machine, and the dismembering of the first book I got published, and the scanning, and some reflections, and the machine not working ... and it wasn't to do with me, Jack ... suddenly it stopped scanning and started taking photies.
                           The war against the machines is coming, isn't it, Hotboy? I fung hope so, Jack! I'd have a problem killing human beings, but killing machines would be dead easy. They're only a couple of hundred years old. We've been here at least since Celtic won the European Cup, circa 1967.. then the machines immediately started taking over..
                            They were selling plonko collapso tonight in the Scotmid Coop place for £1:99. I have never seen a bottle of plonko for that ever. It's like it's for free, except nothing is for free when you're stretching to get steamboats at £1:99 a bottle. But it's half price compared to the usual. I couldn't believe it. I goes up to the boy and hands over the bottle. The till rings up £12:50. I says to the boy, Oh, no! Shurely shume mistake, and took away the bottle and got another bottle which rung up at $14:50. Well, I got them for  just under four pounds eventually, but nobody knew why. This is called alienation. I don't know the guys in the shop. They don't know what anything costs. We all shake our heads. Nobody knows: nobody cares; just so the boxes get ticked.
                          
                             The old, toothless one and I cycled towards the Cramond Inn yesterday. What fortunate creatures! He explained to me as we were heading that way about all the things I'd have to do to become rich from publishing my crap books on Kindle. All of this involved some time. Lots of clicky clickiness. But it is very hard for the flatheids to realise that I really don't want to do anything, and how could I since I don't believe in anything, and what I'd  really like to do is extend my patience in the sitting quietly doing nothing, and say fung off to everything else.
                           Fortunately, the ten books what I have wrote will all be parked on Kindle before the summertime. A sigh of relief. It's not about the money, Jack! Afterwards, I will be able to stop writing and trying and just do the bliss.
                          Is is all about you, Hotboy? It might be, Jack, but I do not think so. Still, first day off the tobacco this month. Just don't expect my personality to be my personality. It's been dead cool though. Maybe.
                          

3 comments:

rob said...

How fortunate you are, to have a room full of nothing in which to explore ra nothingness.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Unfortunately, there is now business everywhere and I hate that. I want dullness and quietness and nothing happening. Nobody else wants that, but they don't get ra bliss!! Hotboy

rob said...

I thought everyone wants that. Complete peace and quiet, so you can hear your iPod properly.