Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Bliss!

Wednesday
                  I feel constrained about writing about the bliss because most of the regular visitors to this bloggy are too dumb to meditate and, I have found, that the too dumb to meditate do not like to hear about the bliss. It's like the elephant in the room that no one wants to address. It's the question hanging in the air, a question like: Why are you a moron?, or, What's the matter with you anyway?
                  On the other hand, there might be not much to say about the bliss, except it just keeps on getting better and better and better. The effects of meditating is the one thing for sure that in this life will not disappoint me.
                  Sometimes I feel terribly sorry for the flatheids, especially my contemporaries who are heading into the death zone with hardly a leg to stand on already.
                  But when I sit down and close my eyes .... you're in the bliss and tons of it right away. If you can keep you focus, it'll stay there. If you imagine deities over you head and feel the dripping down on bliss, it gets even blissier. If you do a vase breath, you go to the moon.
                 What I was very interested in this morning, was the lying down bliss. This occurs when you're in the bath and when you go to bed at night sober. This I sometimes think of as the yoga nidra bliss. Sometimes I can bring it on in the morning if I feel too tired to sit upright first thing. I did that this morning. Sat up, lay down again,  sat up.
                 I had the bliss when I was lying flat on my back and on my side this morning. This is because the bliss is getting much stronger now.
                 The bliss is my big pal. Sometime, and it won't be so long away really, I might find myself lying flat on my back and unable to move or do anything much due to being in my deathbed. If that happens ... just give me another year or so! ...  I think I'll be able to still do the bliss if I can stop my mind from wandering. Even maybe if my mind does wander. At least, sometimes.
                 So now I've got some free time and I think I'll just close my eyes and ....
                 I love meditating. I've enjoyed it so far and I'm bound to enjoy it even more in future. So if you want to be a flatheid, good luck to you!
                 It's not nice to gloat, is it, Jack? No, Hotboy, it is not nice to gloat. I'm gloating like hell, Jack! I'm gloating like hell!
                 When I don't drink, there's nothing much to blog about!!
             

7 comments:

MM III said...

I say!

It can't happen very often that you go to bed sober!

A question for you - is the bliss male or female or neutered?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I sometimes have to have a wee drink just to keep normal! Have you been nuetered? Dearie me, but onl the other hand it might be alright. Hotboy

MM III said...

I say!

The flatheidaphobia seems to be getting worse. Have you considered treatment?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! They're just awful sad. There's no cure for that. I think they should be taking the treatment! Hotboy

rob said...

Have you tried having the bliss when you're lying on your front? That might come in handy one day when you're reduced to hanging round the docks.

Hotboy said...

Albert? That's dead interesting! It never occurred to me, but I never lie on my front. One of my big brothers always did. Like tarzan. I should give it a go after I've finished the beers this evening. Hotboy

rob said...

You've got a goal now.